We have put together this License document in order to help you easily understand what you can and can’t do with our themes.
What is allowed on Beetle Go and Beetle Pro
- Personal, or commercial use
- All items may only be used in a single commercial project
- For yourself, or on behalf of a client
- On its own, or as part of a new work
- Use a purchased, or free template for your own personal site, or a client website
- When used as part of a new work, there’s no limit to the number of copies of the new work that can be distributed so long as the copies are not offered for sale
- Convert a purchased, or free template to an HTML website or theme for yourself, or a client
What is not allowed on Beetle Go and Beetle Pro
- Cannot be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free)
- Cannot be used in a product/package offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold
- Offer a purchased, or free template to users of your hosting, or blogging service (even for free)
- Convert a purchased, or free template into a theme to sell, or distribute for free
If you’re still unclear about what is or isn’t allowed, please drop us an email.